We cut our teeth writing and producing award winning radio copy, then expanded to TV.
Today, using the persuasive skills we honed in crafting commercials, we also provide web pages, e-mails, blog posts, podcast production and more.
In short, need pro copy or audio production? You should contact us.
Our daily practice is: Request in to us by 2:00 PM (client time) the work is returned by the end of the next business day, unless specified otherwise. This applies to copy, voice and production requests, not Zipvertising.
Need it faster or need a Zipvertising timeline? Let us know.
We’ll do all we can to beat your deadline (rush charges may apply). This policy applies to the continental US and Canada.
Copy submitted for voicing is considered approved for production. But if an error makes it into the audio we will correct it as soon as possible. And if the error is our fault, there’s no charge to make it right.
The easiest way is to call, email, Direct Message, or (if you’ve got the aim and arm strength) tie a note around a rock and pitch it over.
- Click to our Contact Us page
- Click the chat balloon in the lower right to text, call or DM Neil.
Every situation is different. So we’ll have a conversation first, find out what your needs may be; number of scrips, pages, newsletters, voice actors, productions, remote client recordings, etc.
Then we’ll get you a price either annually or per project, give you a private page here on the site, and have you sign in for details and to make your payment.
Aside form the charges to write, voice and produce your advertising or web content, there may be a small fee if your payment is not made by direct deposit/ACH transfer.
We are happy to provide our direct deposit information, just contact us.
Yes. While many of our clients opt for a “per project” relationship, you can save with an annual agreement.
Click the chat button in the lower right to discuss your copy, voice and production and we’ll develop a discounted monthly plan. That means you’ll save on every project every month of the year.
Yes. Even better, we’ll credit the monies paid to the cost of a new annual.
We’ll do everything we can to make sure the work is right for you. That doesn’t mean you’ll like everything. But it does mean we’ve put our expertise to work to give you the best results possible.
To that end, Our Pledge of Service
- We are our word. We will do what we say we’ll do, without exception.
- We endeavor to treat everyone with the respect they are due.
- We will not “ghost” anyone. If you don’t hear back from us, we either didn’t get your message or we could not respond. Please try again.
- We remain curious. We ask questions, observe, listen. Not only to our clients, but to the world so that we may write relatable copy and deliver believable and actionable commercials and narrations.
- We intend to be your resource, so we work to share information, ideas and processes; even if sometimes we are too honest and blunt.
- You will know we appreciate your business and referrals.
- Our goal is quality work delivered at the speed of life. We will accept nothing less.
Nope. We have a terrific selection of voice demos on this site, plus we have many more to choose from in partnership with other creators. Just let us know what type of voice you’re interested in, we’ll do everything we can to make sure you find your voice (even if it not with us).
Nope. We’re here to help you find your voice. If you’ve found it, if you want the continuity of an established voice, we’re here to help.
In fact, we can record your voice, your client’s voice, your child’s voice in studio quality direct to our studios. Only things we’d need on your end: a quiet room and a decent mic (and yes, we’ve made even a cell phone mic sound acceptable).
You are licensed to use the copy, commercials and voice-overs wherever you’d like in your (or your client’s) DMA.
Our aim is to keep creative fresh and delivering results, so we ask for use of no more than 13 weeks per campaign.
But when a campaign works, and you want to keep it going, we’re happy to make that possible.